What are the drop down sections for in the Title Block Manager?

How come each sheet in the titleblock manager has a little arrow that can expand a list of fields underneath the sheet title? I have never seen anything other than a "1" underneath a sheet, but it can be ticked as well as the sheet itself. For me it just seems to double the amount of clicking required in this window!

1179501057_Screenshot2022-12-06at15_41_45.png.a5f986bd7227b0cda9f98dbd31d178a1.png

• Like 1

This would probably be something @Nikolay Zhelyazkov would be most familiar with. Nikolay, is this something that could be refined in the Title Block Manager, so that sheet layers with only one TBB are displayed as a single line without the flyout? Or is there additional reasoning behind the flyout that we're not aware of? Obviously it should be kept for any sheet layers that have multiple TBB instances.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 12/9/2022 at 8:10 AM, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:
On 12/8/2022 at 5:33 PM, Andy Broomell said:

This would probably be something @Nikolay Zhelyazkov would be most familiar with. Nikolay, is this something that could be refined in the Title Block Manager, so that sheet layers with only one TBB are displayed as a single line without the flyout? Or is there additional reasoning behind the flyout that we're not aware of? Obviously it should be kept for any sheet layers that have multiple TBB instances.

- Thanks for the feedback, I will see if this can be improved.

The flyout seems to have been removed now? In SP4? Only just noticed. Unless I'm imagining it thank you @Nikolay Zhelyazkov! Much easier on the eye/brain.

• Like 1