I would like to know if there are any restrictions on NDI output in Vision.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I'm not sure if this answer your question, but there isn't any licensing restrictions for NDI Output out of Vision. There are functional restrictions, however. What I mean by this is that if you check the "Send NDI Stream" checkbox, the only stream Vision can send is a stream of the "main" viewport. In single viewport mode, this is the only viewport. In multi-view mode, it is the bottom right viewport. This was primarily implemented to work with Disguise's EVO feature. But, you could also leverage NDI Output out of VIsion to, say, stream realtime Vision rendering to another computer or television.

If you are asking about receiving NDI Streams into Vision, then yes; there are licensing restrictions. You get as many NDI Input Streams into Vision as you have DMX Universes in your license. Other than that, it is not restricted in any way functionally. So, you can apply those NDI Streams as textures in your scene however you'd like.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Correct! You can input/receive an unlimited number of NDI streams.

When we were implementing outputting/sending NDI streams out of Vision, we felt it was only necessary at that time to output the "main" viewport (as described above).

I hope this answers your question!