VW2023 - after closing a Object setting menu - VW completely locks

Hi all,

Has anyone had this issue before?

After I exit an object settings menu, for example a door, it seems that sometimes VW completely locks in place like there is a Hidden menu somewhere and I can't access it, this happens on my MacBook Pro, and now happened on my iMac at work, not sure if it happens on windows. 

A suspicion that I have is if the "autosave" menu pops and you press esc quickly it bugs and locks it. I cannot replicate this at an 100% rate but this is my suspicion...

Meaning of Lock is if you have a menu open and if you click on somewhere outside of the box of said menu and it makes a beep sound, and doesn't allow you to do anything... 

I've already right click on the VW logo and show all windows, went to the all open windows in desktop (Mac functionality where it shows all the windows) but I can't seem to see the menu, Pressing Esc doesn't do anything, Pressing Enter to accept what that was also doesn't do anything...