Jump to content
  • 0

Titleblock Border Plugin Objects Have Broken


Question

Hello,

 

I've been building my template file for 2022, and have gotten about 8 tittle blocks made using the Title block/ Border Plug In objects. Yesterday, however, I opened my template file to get to work, and now I can't place a new instance of the Title Block.

 

It will only draw the border. I thought perhaps it was just some classing tomfoolery, but after turning on all classes nothing changed. I decided to try and change some of the data in the titleblocks that were already places, and the change broke the instance. I would really like to not have to rebuild the whole thing.

 

Does anyone know what might be wrong? I'm really hoping it's not just a corrupted file...

Link to comment

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...