Changes in Edit Plant Style opens Vectorworks Plant Database, plus Polygon Display doesn't work

Cellorac

Question

Hi, I'm in the initial stages of learning about the plant tool and am finding many frustrations. One is that if I go to the Edit Plant Style window and make any changes at all... in fact even if I DON'T make any changes but just click OK... it automatically opens the Vectorworks Plant Database. This also happens if I try to open the Plant Catalogue in the same window. Is there a way of preventing this happening?

Problem no 2 occurs when using the polyvertex mode for inserting plants. I have set the Polygon Display to draw lines between the grouped plants, but no lines show up. I can't alter it in the object info palette as this field, along with many others, is greyed out. But even when I go into plant style to do it there, this particular change isn't saved. Is there a setting that I need to change?

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet