Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Grey out OIP Input fields

FKA

Hello,

is it possible to grey out or hide Input fields in the OIP of a Marionette object?

For Example, I can choose via PopUp if I want my object to be a square or circle, and I have fields for "Width", "Height" and "Diameter". Can I grey out or hide the Diameter when I choose square an vise versa for the circle?

Thanks for the help

Florian

I Just recognized that styles are now available for marionette objects in 2023, that is great, but I couldn't find a way to set a field as "defined by style" this would grey this field out and would kind of do the trick...like this I could select a different style for a round object and change the blocked fields.

• Marionette Maven

Currently I'm unaware of a way to do this, even with styles. Right now the only value available to set by style/instance is the Reset on Move checkbox. We haven't exposed Marionette created variables at this time (I am unsure if it's because the capability is not there or if it will come at a later phase, I'll look into it.)

• Like 1