QT Panoramic Movie

Adam P

Quick question.....

When I try and export a QT VR movie - Panoramic, it tells me that it needs to be rendered and in perspective?

But it has perspective, and it is rendered as a Final Shaded Polygon. It will give me a very nice movie when it's rendered as a Custom or Final Quality Rendering....

Can I create this QT movie while it's a Shaded Polygon? Sometimes I want just the white fill, and nothing else.

This is still another excellent upgrade for Vectorworks...

Adam P

Adam, I know what you mean. Sometimes a white model is the best way to go. It reminds me of when I made real world models in foam core, or paperboard.

What you can do is simply have your model with no textures and all surfaces in white. You can then render in final quality renderworks and you will have a white model.

I like my white model with a black background. It allows me to focus on massing without having to think about color or texture.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello Adam P:

It has to be in a RenderWorks rendered mode, as this feature is implemented by the LightWorks rendering library.

Artistic RW's Cartoon style would give you something that looks roughly similar to Final Shaded Polygon.