GEO tiffs

jet

Question

I am having trouble adding GEO tiffs to my drawings. I have a base drawing with high res GEO tiffs places in different areas of my project. I want to reference that drawing that only contains the tiffs, into my main map/drawing. I have created a viewport on a working layer, referencing that file, and the tiffs appear as grey boxes. Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Just double checked, everything is set to visible, and in top / plan.

The other problem, if I directly import image to base drawing I get this message "Unable to create importer for the file. The system may not have an importer installed or memory may be low"

Yet, I am able to import the images to a black new drawing.

So I deleted the ref file, started assembling again, and it was working... Then I was just editing, trimmed a line, and the air photos went to grey boxes. I opened the reference file holding all the air photo images, then cut and pasted in place for the top left side and you will notice its vissible. The other locations should contain air photos. Again it was working, and now after working fro a while it's back. I even just tried shutting everything down, restarting in desperation, and nothing. Any guidance would be appreciated, I am at a loss and frustrated...

vw-error2.jpg