Missing Hatch Fills VW 2022

Hi All,

Problem: two different section viewports through the same landscape area. The hatch fill for the landscape area isn't showing in one of the viewports. Both viewports have identical properties, layers and class settings. Randomly happened when I was updating annotations on the affected viewport. Screen shot attached. 

Any ideas of how to fix? 

image.png.947747a2aa9eec8cc8b1f5e61488255e.png

If you Edit Section in Place + select the LA in question + 'reset' it by running Move 0,0 or going into Edit Style then cancelling out again, does this bring the hatches back? I have had this happen with Roof objects + resetting them has brought the hatches back. Just something to try...

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your speedy reply. I've just tried that and it didn't solve the problem. Sounded promising though. 

Weirdly I made a new section through the same landscape area and this new section doesn't show the hatch fills. Makes me think it might be something up with the landscape area. Even though it shows in the other viewport.

Thanks