Label Legend incorrect graphic arrangement

Hi Mauro; I'm a bit confused by your screen shots, i'm not sure what portion of the label legend is appearing properly, and which part is "corrupted." in the top screen shot it looks like the "channel" data text needs to be "widened," so that the number doesn't potentially word-wrap? and the "universe" data text needs to be both "wider" and a larger font size to equal the font size of the DMX address and the channel texts?

can you add a third shot showing the same [or similar] label legend appearing correctly?

Hi MrTemplate

Sharing some screenshots explaining the hole situation visually, probably best way to fully explain it.

816496979_CURRENTSOLUTION.thumb.png.c30f42b53e3781c04e466534852dd32d.pngERROR.thumb.png.73764904338b63def71d6dcf586b1444.png1585533627_WHATIWANTTOSEE.thumb.png.823840f4986b19d346d4a51bb11fa26e.png

hace 17 horas, MrTemplate dijo:

Hi Mauro; I'm a bit confused by your screen shots, i'm not sure what portion of the label legend is appearing properly, and which part is "corrupted." in the top screen shot it looks like the "channel" data text needs to be "widened," so that the number doesn't potentially word-wrap? and the "universe" data text needs to be both "wider" and a larger font size to equal the font size of the DMX address and the channel texts?

can you add a third shot showing the same [or similar] label legend appearing correctly?

Hi Mauro; thanks for your screen shots. 1] are the "containers" in the container folder? and, if i'm not out of touch, the size of the containers are finite, right? that is, they can't expand their size, if the data inside the container is larger than the edge of the container?

also, 2] are the data fields aligned? it would seem like the "DMX Address" data field needs to be aligned to the right edge of its container, while the "Universe" data field needs to be aligned to the left edge of its container, so the two would not overlap?

• Like 1