Insert Symbols / Folder Hirachy

@halfcoupler thanks for pointing this out! It would definitely be good if the 'Import (Resources)' dialog came up across all instances of external resource selection. For example when I have a Wall selected + double-click on a Wall resource in my Favorites the dialog comes up. And if I have a 3D solid selected + I double-click on a texture in my Favorites it comes up. So strange that it doesn't come up when you double-click on a symbol. I hadn't realised this was happening + explains why suddenly I have resources all over the place in the RM for the active file that need reorganising! In a large file with loads of resources this can take several minutes to file everything away + be much better if it happened automatically i.e. if a symbol has multiple textures, records, etc - these should all automatically go into the relevant Resource Folders not have to be moved there manually afterwards... 

BTW it's the same in VW2023

• Like 3