Wow.Spotlight Object conversion from Truss object to Hanging position deletes fixtures

mjm

Watch closely; you'll see the truss conversion take place, whilst simultaneously deleting some D60s from that very position, & even cooler, it takes out one of the Seladors on an unrelated position just DS of it, which in it's OIP shows it belonging to the correct unrelated HP.

edit: several tries later, success. That time I made sure the layer the truss was onwas activated before running convert command

Edited by mjm
  • Dislike 1
1 hour ago, Scott C. Parker said:

@mjm Is there a possiblity that those particular lights are below the LED stage in their stacking order?
Have the lights been deleted, or hidden? Can you test via converting when in a side view?

@Scott C. Parker, not sure I understand your query. Yes, those positions were moved from the Scenic layer to the Hanging Position  layer. At that time the Scenic Layer was below the Hang Pos layer. That what you were thinking? 

Also, as the fix held, I moved on, choosing work, rather than testing. Sorry.