More speckled discoloration

TNW

I am getting speckled images in just a few of my final quality rendered objects I know this is caused by objects that have been inadvertently doubled up. I have just a few that not doubled that still display this problem. I have even redrawn the modeled solid object in an attempt to alleviate the problem. This is happening to objects with applied textures.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello TNW:

Send me the file at dave@nemetschek.net

The other time that this can hapen is with very small models (mm total), but this was fixed for 11.

When you say they aren't doubled up, you checked for duplicated layer links too?

Dave Donley

dave@nemetschek.net

I just purchased VW11 so I will try the drawing on that version. I am currently on 10.5. I discarded the offending linked layer and constructed a new one to be sure there was nothing peculiar about it. I went through each separate layer and checked for duplications before creating the new linked layer. I also changed the texture, but I could still see the problem areas in the same locations. The drawing is a 300'x100' bldg. in 1/16" scale.

Thanks,

Terry