Landscape Architect, LAIT, and CAD/BIM Technician Opportunities

Jeff Prince

The firm I am with has some great opportunities for a variety of positions in Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff), Oregon (Portland), and Nevada (Reno).

My LA group is currently using LandFX, but I am building a Vectorworks based team and introducing BIM modeling for the projects I will be going after.

These are in-person only positions with a minimum of 3 years of experience and a Bachelors of Landscape Architecture or higher required.

The company provides the most generous I have seen in the industry, great salaries, and wonderful work environments with the ability to cross pollinate with in-house environmental engineers, archeologists, and civil engineers.  The work ranges from public parks, housing developments, educational facilities, commercial development, and environmental mitigation.

So, if you are looking for a change and want to get in on the ground floor of an innovative landscape BIM group, this is a rare opportunity.

Please send me a private message to learn more.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jeff

I am interested to joining to this experience but I am not sure if it is open for remote work. Please if it is open for toatlly remote work then you could consider my services and we can start talking, I have experience in both fields of your search.

Best,

Guillermo