Travis

Pixelated RW Viewports

I created a Viewport of a modeled structure. I get a horribly pixelated rendering from any of the RW options. All other rendering options perform as expected.

When I select RW on the design layer, it looks exactly as expected. Scale is the same on both the design layer and the viewport.

I copied and pasted the structure into a new file. Same results.

Any ideas, anyone? [Confused]

[ 11-30-2004, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Travis ]

Hi Travis, If you open the "Layers..." dialog, then select the sheet layer in question, you can change the "dpi setting" for that sheet layer. If the setting is low then that might be what is causing your problem. Hope that helps...

• Like 2

Exactly.

I knew it had to be some setting somewhere, but hadn't ever noticed that DPI option.

Peter, thanks for being so generous with your time and expertise. And stop working so late!

I know that this is a 14-year-old question and answer - but I've been looking for this piece of information for at least half that much time and just found it.

Thank you, long-ago VW users!