Can't delete a texture bed from a dtm

Kurt M

Greetings

I have some texture beds I wish to remove from a site model dtm I created.  I deleted most of them but 2 of them that I deleted show the texture but not the bed outline. I can't select them because the texture bed is deleted.  When I delete the texture in the resource palette the area goes white.  any ideas ?

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.46.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.48.37 AM.png

Check if those texture beds can be selected in both exist and proposed. Maybe they were placed in both states and deleted in only one?

Or if the beds were placed on layers other than the dtm, check deleted from those layers.  

Sometimes the wire frame view offers easier selection of site mods. 

but definitely update the dtm. 

-B

yes I've updated the DTM many times with no changes.  

In top plan wire frame view nothing shows, but in top view wireframe it shows.  I can't select it in any view.

When I cut and paste the DTM and site modifiers into new file its gone (3rd image). 

🤔

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.14.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.14.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.19.57 AM.png

• Like 1

The texture bed boundary object is a 2d planar object initially created on the layer plane. So in a 3D view it might be hovering way below or above your site model. Try to select it in a 2d top plan view. Failing that use the custom selection tool to select it. 

• Like 2