I want to know if the universe of Vision is limited.

I want to know if the universe of Vision is limited.

I would like to know if there is a space or parameter limit in the vision as it uses less fixtures than when operated with other previs systems.

And I'm testing the Elation chorus line 16, and there is a system delay when using only the equipment.

I wonder if polygons or other sources are optimized.

I ask for a solution.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

There are limited and unlimited versions of Vision.
If you purchased a Vision license then you have unlimited universes.
If you are using an educational version or the version included with your Vectorworks Spotlight license they you will be limited to either 2 or 4 universes.

If you are using the Vision fixture in Vision then the polygons for the fixture are optimized.
If you are using a GDTF fixture the complexity of the geometry can vary and is determined by the GDTF file.

There are several adjustments that can be made in Vision to balance quality and speed of Vision, including turning off the rendering of the fixture geometry.
If you open the Vision Preferences dialog you can move the slider at the top right of the dialog to the left for faster performance  and to the right for higher quality.
You can switch to advanced mode if you want more options.

Often it's the scene geometry that causes slow performance and that needs to be examined on a case by case basis but there are some other posts in this forum that you can use as a guide.

• Like 3