LAMPSHADE!! please!!!

This is driving me nuts. It's so simple. I've done it a dozen times in other programs. I just can't figure it out!!!

I need to make a lampshade-type texture. Actually, it's a transluscent paper. I need to use a JPEG image that the client provided. The texture must take light on the front as well as on the back; in other words, I need to see hot spots from back illumination.

I know this is simple. I know I'm just overlooking something. But I'm driving myself crazy.

Can anyone just give me a simple recipe before I waste more of our time?

Thanks!

(I'm going to put this on the general board, also. Since it shouldn't take a Renderworks pro to set me straight.)

Dave,

Thanks for replying. I don't see a Transluscent Reflectivity Shader, though. Which shader menu is this under? I don't see it under Reflectivity or Transparency.

I am currently using the Image Transparency shader; my problem is that this allows light through, but does not reveal lighting from behind on it's surface.

This appears to be a tougher problem than I thought. I can get this to work in other products (which I won't mention), so I'm now wondering if its just not possible in Vectorworks. I might just have to move this topic over to the wish list section.