Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gdickson

Animation

Recommended Posts

We are creating 60 sec animations with FQ Renderworks with Animationworks in VWA11 Aust. The first animation worked well but in the second animation the last 20 secs shows as the cloud background only yet in OGL the path shows a correct view through the building. As it took 6HRS on a 2.4GHz P4 with 1G Ram it was a bit frustrating to find the final result not as it should appear. We have resorted to using OGL as the render level to view the transparencies but the background does not show and accordingly the final result is not what we hoped to achieve. Any suggestions as to some settings to modify to achieve FQR quality animations? Where did the last 20secs of images go? [Confused]

Share this post


Link to post

I do not consider myself an expert, but I've done several animations using Quicktime and I am frequently annoyed by inconsistant results.... some I'm sure are operator error. 75% it works great, but the other 25% something unexplained will mess things up. I am not smart enough to figure out why. Suggest you try again. I can't solve your problem, but I can commisserate.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

 

7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114

 

© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

×
×
  • Create New...