Animation

gdickson

We are creating 60 sec animations with FQ Renderworks with Animationworks in VWA11 Aust. The first animation worked well but in the second animation the last 20 secs shows as the cloud background only yet in OGL the path shows a correct view through the building. As it took 6HRS on a 2.4GHz P4 with 1G Ram it was a bit frustrating to find the final result not as it should appear. We have resorted to using OGL as the render level to view the transparencies but the background does not show and accordingly the final result is not what we hoped to achieve. Any suggestions as to some settings to modify to achieve FQR quality animations? Where did the last 20secs of images go? [Confused]

I do not consider myself an expert, but I've done several animations using Quicktime and I am frequently annoyed by inconsistant results.... some I'm sure are operator error. 75% it works great, but the other 25% something unexplained will mess things up. I am not smart enough to figure out why. Suggest you try again. I can't solve your problem, but I can commisserate.