Need help about the 2D Texture scale

Glaeann

8 hours ago, Elite Exhibits said:

Images applied to 2D shapes

That is called Image Fill. An Image Fill is an attribute, applied to 2d objects via the Attributes Palette, rather than a texture applied to 3d objects via the Resource Manager. Images can be imported as resources, and stored as resources in the resource manager. These resources can be used to create textures for 3d objects, or as sources to create image fills for 2d objects.

-B

Edited by Benson Shaw
Thumbing through the errors

That must be it, actually in French it's called "texture 2D" in the attributes on the left of the screen. So, is it possible to change the scale of this please? Probably from the ressource manager, so that when I apply this texture in a another file it stay at the right scale. (For example, I've import a metro tile but in the file their are really too big; 65cm and I would like to set them smaller).

I'm on Vectorworks architecture 2022.

Thanks for your help!

Capture d’écran 2022-09-23 à 08.42.45.png

Right-click on the Image Fill in the Resource Manager + select 'Edit Image Attributes...' to open the Image Attributes dialog where you can edit the dimensions of the image. This will permanently change the scale of the Image Fill. Alternatively you can do it on an object by object basis via the Attribute Mapping Tool or by clicking on the three-dot button in the Attributes Palette.

• Like 1