The new pathway path mode in v2023

kwik

The new Site Modifier for drawing a pat or a road is very promising. I have just started testing the Pathway Path mode. I would like to find out how I can control and modify the centerline of the Pathway Path. I have tried to draw i from the beginning and everything looks fine until I try to edit the centerline. The pathway does not update the changes i make to the centerline when I'm in top/plan. Any tips?

Pathway Path before editing centerline v2023.vwx.png

Pathway Path after editing centerline v2023.vwx.png

• 1 year later...
On 9/18/2022 at 9:16 PM, kwik said:

The new Site Modifier for drawing a pat or a road is very promising. I have just started testing the Pathway Path mode. I would like to find out how I can control and modify the centerline of the Pathway Path. I have tried to draw i from the beginning and everything looks fine until I try to edit the centerline. The pathway does not update the changes i make to the centerline when I'm in top/plan. Any tips?

Pathway Path before editing centerline v2023.vwx.png

Pathway Path after editing centerline v2023.vwx.png

Hi Knut, I don't have the answer to your question, but please can you tell me where to access the path tool?

On 10/27/2023 at 12:04 PM, deadtomorrow said:

Hi Knut, I don't have the answer to your question, but please can you tell me where to access the path tool?

Hi! The Pathway Path and Boundary Path is available in VW Landmark. From the Site Planning/Site Modifiers Tool set

image.png.421fc524002545af93e798249e62bd22.png

• Like 1