Videoscreen Tool Worksheet Problem

Wesley Burrows

Question

Hi!   I'm trying to make a worksheet that shows only screen sizes for objects that don't have their screen hidden.   Pretty simple right?   Well,  everytime I set my criteria:

image.png.d6b631795e037c788ce2900efca96f72.png

Looks good right?    Hit ok,   and it doesn't show the desired result,    it wants to only show objects that's screens are hidden,  the opposite of what I'm after.    So I edit the criteria again and low and behold:

image.png.7273e03d6e49aeb3b7fce32288d839c9.png

It reset itself to true.   It doesn't matter what permutation I make of "is" and "false".   Or "is not" and true.    It always resets after ok to the equivalent of showing only screens that are hidden.   Anyone???   @C. Andrew Dunning

This is the stock plugin on VW2023.   I haven't tried in 2022 yet.

Edited by Wesley Burrows

3 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Yes, that looks to be a very strange bug with the criteria editing dialog and it also exists in 2022.
For now, select the database header row and Edit Database Formula and edit the formula so it says ..... ('Video Screen'.'HideScreen'=FALSE) rather then ('Video Screen'.'HideScreen'=TRUE)

• Like 2