Open GL Edges

Gal

I would normally draw the wall with one or more components which actually overhang and therefore conceal the slab. 

But here for you, the easiest way may be to double click the slab (in plan view), and in the Edit Slab dialog, choose Boundary, and then resize the boundary to be on the inside face of the wall.

So I would have in mind the construction method before I start modelling;

323672418_ScreenShot2022-09-16at10_53_53AM.thumb.jpg.868dd0efc4582e2eae2d402fd9eab283.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you Mat!

I'm trying to achieve this without changing the structural logic of the building.

I need the Section to look like this:

I tried to uncheck "Draw Edges" from the Background Render Settings, and it resolves the wall-slab face issue, but then I lose the outlines 🤷‍♂️

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 7.30.11.png

VW knows not to draw lines between adjacent coplanar wall elements but I don't think this works between a wall and a slab.

I would say that what you are trying to do doesn't really fit with a structural logic. It would be unusual for a modern building to have the slab structure resting on the wall structure without any kind of external layer covering the join.

I think your options are either to have multi-component walls with offsets, or draw the slabs butting against the inner face of the walls, if you don't want to see slab lines on the elevations.