Audio Schematic Symbol Library?

trodman

Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone is aware of an existing symbol library for doing system or block diagrams for audio either native to VW or 3rd party.  I have looked through the VW library but just haven't found anything that works.  A google search just comes up with images of the various symbols but no symbols themselves.  I *could* create them myself, but wanted to see if there was anything out there before I recreated the wheel.

Thanks for any thoughts or leads on this!

Thanks!  I figured as much, but as there is currently no educational license for it, and I can't spend that kind of money.  Unless that has changed?  I teach at a University and am trying to find some symbols for my students in a class to be able to draw their own system diagrams for an assignment.

3 minutes ago, trodman said:

Thanks!  I figured as much, but as there is currently no educational license for it, and I can't spend that kind of money.  Unless that has changed?  I teach at a University and am trying to find some symbols for my students in a class to be able to draw their own system diagrams for an assignment.

Have each student draw a couple of symbols and share with the class.  You’ll have a library of your specification in no time.

• Like 1
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 hour ago, CETLV said:

students with access to braceworks sounds scary

There are some restrictions placed on the student version of Braceworks.
It allows them to learn how to use Braceworks and how load calculation work.
Details will be provide in the educational FAQ.

• Like 1