Incomplete rendering

Longtime VectorWorks, first time RenderWorks.

I've applied textures to my walls, roofs and decks and in each layer by themselves they look great. When I looked at a 3D view while I was applying the textures they looked good also. But when I completed the textures I could no longer see some of the detail in the roof and the detail in the shadowed areas disappeared and on the light side of the building (in 3D) there was no texture visible.

On my sheet of elevations the four elevations would not render at all.

I gradually turned off each layer until I only had one layer showing and that layer would render just fine.

Is this a memory issue? Or is there something somewhere that might be turned off or on that I can adjust?

File size is 7.4 MB

Powerbook G4 w/ 256MB

OS 10.2.8 VW/RW 10.5.1

Ed

Yes, Peter I've linked the layers and tried opening different isometric views to see the result of the texturing as I added the textures to the individual "source" layers.

I could see the textures fine until I was almost complete with adding textures to the layers.

When I viewed the sheet of 4 elevations which were also model views, they never showed the textures. This is what made me think it might be to much memory required to render 4 models at a time.

I'm planning on doubling my memory, but if that doesn't work I'll have to abort using RenderWorks completely.

Thanks, Peter

Ed