Bugs in windows

SacSurfin'

I have been having problems with some of my windows not showing up , about a billimeter of the framing shows but nothing else, I flipped it, changed the class and style repeatedly and nothing seems to work. It's in the wall and I made sure that there wasn't a wall copy underneath. Every other window in my drawing with the same settings, style and class show up fine, bu not this one. I've even deleted and inserted a new window no help though. Anyone have any ideas?

The fill needs to be set to SOLID for the class the window belongs to and the style class for trim, jamb, etc.

The ONLY class that should be set to a NONE FILL is the glazing style class used for the window panes.

If the fill is set to none for the first two mentioned instances, your windows might not show up - like in your case.

• 2 weeks later...

Only the glazing is set to none and again every window in the project has the same styles for trim, glazing and the rest, I've checked my class visiblity on my sheets, everything else is fine except that one window. Though my purpose is basically a one view picture of the elevation left up to the discretion of the client that was fixed with a little Photoshop work, I eventually need animated rotations of the elevatiod, any ideas would be appreciated, Thanks.

DO you have glazing set to NONE in the drop down box in the OIP or as a NONE FILL in the Classes DIalog box for the glazing class?

If you have selected NONE in the OIP - you need to select one of the glazing 1, 2, or 3.

Then go to the classes dialog box and set glazing style 1, 2 or 3 to a none fill.