Upgrade from 8.5 to 10.5 textures have all moved?

Hi there, I just upgraded from Vectorworks and Renderworks 8.5 on an old G4 500Mhz that I have been working on for the last few years to Vectorworks and Renderworks 10.5 on a G5 2Ghz, I have a massive amount of work all 3D models, of interiors and exhibits, made up of solids covered in tectures some vectorworks own and most imported .jpgs of logos etc.

When I open any of my models in the new vectorworks and render them all my textures have moved and are flipped (mirrored) some of my models contain hundreds of textured solids.

Is this something that is happening everyone? or is something not set correctly?

Could someone from Nemetschek advise and could other users maybe let me know if they had similar problems, if so what did you do?

I really hope its just a simple configuration as I'm sure you can imagine I dont have 4 years to spare redrawing and re texturing 4 years work!

Cheers for beers from Ireland guys, and Happy New Year

Denis

That's odd.

I suggest emailing a sample file in both VW 8 and VW 10 file format to Tech Support so one of them can further evaluate the problem.

tech@nemetschek.net

410-290-5114