VW 10.5 rendering segmental curves

compusam

I am experiencing a problem rendering windows with "segmental" tops in version 10.5. The program crashes during generation of geometry. Windows with "round tops" render fine, windows with "flat tops" render fine. The same file renders fine in version 10.1.2, but when I try to render the exact same file in 10.5, VectorWorks crashes. (mac OS 10.2.6)

I have spent two days diagnosing the problem, I have missed a deadline, and, thus lost an opportunity for a timely payment. I have reverted back to version 10.1.2 which seems to be working perfectly.

Send the file and this information to tech support and they'll be able to assist you with the problem.

If it is a bug in the program, they really need it so it can be logged in the bug database asap.

Thank you for your quick response. I have been working with this file for two days using VW 10.1.2 in OS 10.2.6 without incident. I reinstalled VW 10.5 and the problem seems to have vanished in VW 10.5. I am not sure what happened, but possibly the initial install was corrupted somehow, also, I ran "repair disk permissions" immediately after re-installing VW 10.5.