Data tag shoulder length?

I work with meters as my primary unit. And I want my data tag shoulder lengths to be shorter than the minimal value I can set in the data tag style. Lots of other tools VW allow me to specify a 0.001 precision and even though it ends up showing me a 0.00 value in the properties I actually get 0.001 precision in the model. However, with the shoulder length it rounds of to the nearest 0.01 instead. So if I set the length to 0.004 it rounds to 0 and gives me no shoulder at all. Any ideas of how I can reduce the length of my shoulder below 0.01 meters?

image.thumb.png.0eeb5c54f204fa9e27ddcce5dee42158.png 

Ah, this leads me to another issue I never managed to resolve. Be it because of me or the software. I want to model with a precision of 0.001 m. But I want the majority of my dimensions and stakes to show a precision of 0.01 m. Details are typically shown with a precision of 1 mm. That's just what my standard dictates, can't do anything about that. So I really hope I'm missing something here but it seems that the precision of stakes and dimensions are controlled from the global document Units setting, rather than an individual Dimension/Stake style/setting, which would seem more normal to me. So for this reason I have my units setup as shown below. Not ideal as I'm missing that mm precision in normal modelling, but it's seems the only way for me to show values as needed on my sheets. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong here 🙂 

1263616702_Skrmavbild2022-08-24kl_11_16_51.thumb.png.0f2a1a9b0672b2522de7ddd893b38d59.png

1123188432_Skrmavbild2022-08-24kl_11_16_56.thumb.png.aebe090de475d294588f9761fafbe9b4.png