Vectorworks Nation! Mac OS user and Vectorworks 2d drafter & 3d Modeler available

Moto2

Hello!

I'm looking to explore other opportunities inside this world of Vectorworks and Apple ecosystem. I worked at a telecom only engineering firm for 16 years and I'm looking for a change. I really enjoy using Vectorworks and want to keep crafting that skill set, just in a somewhat different industry. I want to expand my horizon.

The last few years at my firm I created 2 entirely new revenue streams offering terrain modeling and 3D rendering. It was satisfying to develop something that contributed the bottom line. I created that skill set in my personal time so that when the opportunity came up we could the way! In addition was responsible for training people in Vectorworks and Mac OS ecosystems. I can provide many testimonials available upon request.

Please feel free to reach out if you think I can help support your business in any way. I'd love to have a conversation with anyone on this forum. It's been so helpful to me over the course of my career! 

Edited by Moto2
  • Moto2 changed the title to Vectorworks Nation! Mac OS user and Vectorworks 2d drafter & 3d Modeler available