batch rendering!

I'm running VW 10.0.1 on a 800mhz G3 Ibook w/ 640Mb of ram and OSX. I have successfully used the batch renderer many times before, but suddenly it won't work correctly....it goes through the motions, but in the end there are no files in the folder, and no error report? The same file will batch render on my G4 350mhz OSX machine at work....but i'm trying to multi task it it ain't working? Any thoughts? I've tried creating a new file...cut and paste but i get the same problem, it happens when rendering two images or ten.

should i reinstall?

Yes, i changed the format to a pict file...but that hasn't caused problems before...I'n rendering in Final Quality Renderworks at 300dpi, 2400 x 2400pixels...like i said it works on another machine....I've also upgraded to VW 10.1.2 and that hasn't helped....maybe i'll try JPEG to see if that works or not.

Is it possible that you were trying to put the images files in a parition which has no QuickTime installed? If so, this kind of problem may occur.

Try different files and batch render them and see whether the same thing happens.

Also, try just exporting this rendering to a image file from File->Export Image File menu and see what happens.

You can let me know directly at: shirley@nemetschek.net.