Freelance Architectural Drafter available for work-- seeking projects now

I have been using Vectorworks and Landmark for over four years and am looking for projects to fill out my schedule. I have experience drafting a diverse scope of work, including custom residential homes, commercial complexes, and structures for the National Park Service. In collaboration with the architect, I have been involved with all project phases, from taking field measurements for renovation projects, to producing full CD sets. This includes 2D drafting and 3D modeling and rendering. The several years I spent as a carpenter has given me a strong foundational knowledge base in home construction, and allows me to complete tasks efficiently. If you have a project you would like some drafting support with, don't hesitate to reach me at tallulahorcel@gmail.com. I'd be happy to discuss my resume and work samples over zoom. Hope to hear form you!

Tallulah Orcel

Vectorworks 2022

Mac OS

• 1 month later...

I am an interior designer in the Netherlands and I am seeking a freelancer for drafting with Vectorworks. Is this something you might be interested in and what is your hourly fee? I would need 2D drawings - floorpans and elevations plus occasional custom cabinetry detailing. All my drawings are in english!  Thanks for getting back to me. best, Sherrie

PS where are you located?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Michael,

We can Provide you Project Done with Vectorworks.

Our company works in the field of cad outsourcing services. Our team has experience in the field of CAD services like 2D drafting in Vectorworks, Conversion of paper drawings to CAD drawings as per AIA standards, Architectural drafting services, Permit Drawings, Construction Drawing development etc.

Our services include:

# Architectural 2D Drafting Services - CAD Drafting Services catering to architects, engineers, real estate developers, interior designs and consultants
# Architectural 3D Modelling Services - Modelling of 2D CAD drawings into 3D models. Renderings in 3ds Max can also be done.
# CAD services- convert existing 2D drawings and designs to 3D CAD, Paper to CAD , PDF to CAD, jpeg to CAD, TIFF to CAD etc.
# Mill working - Our experienced and skilled team of engineers, produce the best mill-work shop drawings in a quick turnaround time.

Technologies:
1. Drafting Tools
2. Architectural Modelling Tools
3. 3D Rendering & Animation
Thanks

• Dislike 2
  • 6 months later...
On 8/12/2022 at 2:52 PM, TallulahOrcel said:

I have been using Vectorworks and Landmark for over four years and am looking for projects to fill out my schedule. I have experience drafting a diverse scope of work, including custom residential homes, commercial complexes, and structures for the National Park Service. In collaboration with the architect, I have been involved with all project phases, from taking field measurements for renovation projects, to producing full CD sets. This includes 2D drafting and 3D modeling and rendering. The several years I spent as a carpenter has given me a strong foundational knowledge base in home construction, and allows me to complete tasks efficiently. If you have a project you would like some drafting support with, don't hesitate to reach me at tallulahorcel@gmail.com. I'd be happy to discuss my resume and work samples over zoom. Hope to hear form you!

Tallulah Orcel

Vectorworks 2022

Mac OS

Hi Tallulah, can you message me directly to discuss the types of work you do, hourly wage, sample work, etc.. Thank you

• 6 months later...