Exported rendered image has white line

I am trying to export a rendering to an image file, but every time I export it, I get a horizontal white line 1 pixel wide about 2/3 of the way down the image. I have tried different views and different file types, all with the same result. Please see http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~ggrummon/render.jpg for example. How do I get rid of this problem?

Thanks,

Geoff

[ 04-06-2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Geoff Grummon ]

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello Geoff:

This bug has been fixed in 10.1.

Using 9.5.3, the only thing you can do is to generate and manually splice two separate images together so that the pixels are aligned exactly and the white line is avoided. You could do this by rendering two bitmaps using the Render Bitmap Tool instead of just the one. The rendered bitmaps may or may not display the problem. If the Rendered Bitmaps don't show this problem you could get by with rendering the entire image using the Render Bitmap Tool then exporting instead of exporting outright.

HTH,

Remove QuickTime 611.

Install QT 5 from the VW installation CD.

Try to export the image in VW 10.1 to see if you still have the problem.

If you don't, then there is a problem between QT 6.1.1 and VW 10.1 that forces the problem to crop back up.