Texture Beds

RRose

I am doing a model of a golf course and am having trouble applying texture beds to the model....does anybody know the procedure. I cant find any literature in the books or any info on the website. I would appreciate any help possible.

• 1 month later...

If you need immediate technical assistance, tech support can be contacted at tech@nemetschek.net or 410-290-5114 optipon 1.

This Message Board is for forum purposes primarily. I cut in and help where and when I can, however this board is only meant to be administered by tech in certain forums. It is not in our job respoinsibility to answer posts here. I answer when I get a chance to get in here to help out. I am not working 24 hours a day .. 7 days a week. I have plenty of email and phone callers to attend to.

If you feel you are not getting cooperative tech support assitance on this board, you can contact the tech support manager at the above number and discuss it further with him. I'm sure he will also explain the policy on the non-requirements for NNA's tech support persons on this message board.

Not to mention, RRose's problem was resolved with a simple phone call and email to us within a day of this post.

Furhtermore, upon usingthis BB, you agreed to the terms of usage for this form including:

"Tech Support will monitor this area to help answer questions, and make sure that the information available is correct.The second area is a read only area to which Tech Support will be updating on a daily basis with answers to questions that we may receive during the workweek. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. "

This can be found at http://techboard.nemetschek.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000002

[ 05-07-2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Katie ]

Wow, Katie get down with your bad self ! I have noticed you have been getting more crabby since you first started in tech support. I guess that's part of the job and I am sure you burn out very quickly listening to us complaining about VWKS. But we still love ya anyway. Thanks for the slapping us around and keeping us in line!