Experienced Freelance Vectorworks Draftsperson Available for Hire

CW2020

With 15 years Vectorworks-specific experience my work has focused largely on drafting construction documents (cover-to-cover) for a variety of architecture studios; as well as interior design firms, landscape design firms, and homeowners alike. These projects have largely been high-end custom homes; as well as spec-homes, multi-unit housing, and light commercial.

In addition to my drafting experience I possess a diverse background in the construction industry (from roles as a carpenter-to-site superintendent) affording me a unique perspective on developing a plan set or being tasked with any number of items; such as reviewing schedules, researching building/zoning codes, and construction detailing.

So if you’re currently seeking Vectorworks 2D drafting/3D modeling assistance, please message me directly for a detailed resume and to schedule a video call to review my work samples.

Cory W

Vectorworks 2022

Mac OS

• Like 1
On 8/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, CW2020 said:

With 15 years Vectorworks-specific experience my work has focused largely on drafting construction documents (cover-to-cover) for a variety of architecture studios; as well as interior design firms, landscape design firms, and homeowners alike. These projects have largely been high-end custom homes; as well as spec-homes, multi-unit housing, and light commercial.

In addition to my drafting experience I possess a diverse background in the construction industry (from roles as a carpenter-to-site superintendent) affording me a unique perspective on developing a plan set or being tasked with any number of items; such as reviewing schedules, researching building/zoning codes, and construction detailing.

So if you’re currently seeking Vectorworks 2D drafting/3D modeling assistance, please message me directly for a detailed resume and to schedule a video call to review my work samples.

Cory W

Vectorworks 2022

Mac OS

Good afternoon Cory

Please send me your email address, I would like to see your work and resume.

Chris Z

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 12:34 PM, CW2020 said:

Cory W

Vectorworks 2022

Mac OS

Hi Cory-

I'm in Colorado and looking for some help with cabinetry shop drawings/possible Vectorworks training. Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks!

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jeff,

Will care in future Definitely on Job Board.

Thanks for your Support I am new  here on community Forum and yes we need yours experience support from you similar.

Yes I am  following you here in yours following members.

I hope we can get help and support to get vectorworks Project Done with you to build next Generation designer team.

Thanks Again

On 2/18/2023 at 5:58 PM, Jamie - sterling pacific said:

Hello, I am interested in speaking more. We have 2 very large projects that we need remote assistance on. I would love to speak more. Our projects are located in vancouver canada. Please let me know how we can connect to speak more. 

Hi Jamie,

I'll follow up with a message to schedule a call.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello Cory,

I own a one man landscape design firm with too much work and would love to find a drafter to build 3D models of homes and existing landscape features and topography. This would be a great place to start. We can then evolve to more detailed levels of my projects.  

I'm looking forward to connecting.

www.remotelandscape.com 

Thanks

Adrian