Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'title blocks'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Announcements
    • Announcements
    • News You Need
    • Job Board
  • Feedback
    • Wishlist - Feature and Content Requests
    • Known Issues
    • Wishes Granted / Issues Resolved
  • General
    • Troubleshooting
    • General Discussion
    • Architecture
    • Site Design
    • Entertainment
    • Vision and Previsualization
    • Braceworks
    • ConnectCAD
    • Rendering
    • Workflows
    • Buying and Selling Vectorworks Licenses
    • Hardware
  • Customization
    • Marionette
    • Vectorscript
    • Python Scripting
    • SDK
    • 3rd Party Services, Products and Events
  • Solids Modeling and 3D Printing
    • Subdivision
    • Solids Modeling
    • 3D Printing
  • Vectorworks in Action
  • Archive
    • Resource Sharing
    • Machine Design

Categories

  • Knowledgebase
    • Tech Bulletins
    • Troubleshooting
    • Workflows
    • How To
    • FAQs

Categories

  • Marionette - Objects
  • Marionette - Networks
  • Marionette - Nodes
  • Marionette - Menu Commands

Product Groups

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Occupation


Homepage


Hobbies


Location


Skype

Found 5 results

  1. Ever since Title Blocks were revamped a couple years ago, I've been unable to create a simple Drawing Schedule (list of sheets) as a worksheet that's linked to my Sheet Layers / Title Blocks. It used to be as simple as pulling record fields from the Title Blocks, but that doesn't seem to work anymore, so I'm obviously missing something. Note that I DO NOT want to use Tools < Reports < Create Sheet List, as this creates an unlinked worksheet (an idea with I completely loathe). In my workflow I constantly re-name and re-number sheets throughout a project, so I need a worksheet that is always up to date without having to manually do anything. I see that it's possible to pull some data from TBBs, as seen in the screenshot of my test below: All I really need is 'Sheet Data'.'Sheet Title' but that doesn't seem to work? For my first column I just used =L in the column header which works fine to pull the sheet layer number. Here's an image of my simple goal, which I had in VW2017: @Nikolay Zhelyazkov @Pat Stanford
  2. Hi, Are there a way to change all title blocks in my project in the same time? We have two different title blocks, and it would be great to change all the title blocks in one move :)
  3. Hi I am busy updating our title block in VW18. Our title block has a revision number next to the drawing number. Rather than update this manually each time I would like it to be update along the actual revision data. Problem is the number keeps mounting upwards. We could limit the visible revision data to 1 but then we cannot show a record of the revisions. Is there a way to have a separate revision number update automatically but not move location/ duplicate itself upwards? Make sense? Many thanks Paul
  4. In the resource manager from within and open VW file: Standard Title Blocks.vwx there are 10 title blocks to choose from starting with Custom Title block-01. However, In file manager if I open C: Program Files > Vectorworks 2018 > Libraries > Defaults > Sheet Border - Title blocks > Standard Title Blocks.vwx I see a different set of title blocks including my own custom title block and 6 standards. When I insert a sheet border, I can choose a title block from the resource managers list (the first list above) but not the second which has y regular title block in it. What am I missing? I thought these were one and the same?
  5. Hello, I have another issue today. We have a custom title block for our company and it has worked great until now. For some reason the Issue data no longer lines up when there is more than one line in the :iNote. Previously we had :iNo, :iAppr and :iDate aligned vertically se to top and :iNote set to bottom. this worked great the note worked up to the top of the rest. Now it doesn't seem to read the issue data as a group of data, just as individual text boxes. Which means if there is more than one line of text in the :iNote we get an offset between the lines. I have attached the before and after screen grabs for reference. If anybody know a reason why this might be happening it would be great to hear from you. Many Thanks James By the way I have tried making a brand new symbol that hasn't been converted from VW2016 and it still seems to be happening.

 

7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114

 

© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

×
×
  • Create New...