Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dialog builder'.
Found 3 results
Having built all of my dialogs by hand up to now I decided to finally give the Dialog Builder a chance, however when I run the EnableDialogBuilder command it seems like all of the tools aren't populating the palette(see attached). I'm on 2018 SP3. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix or something I'm doing wrong? I've tried restarting vectorworks, my computer, and running from a fresh workspace. I haven't tried another computer yet.
Hey All, So, now that I'm in the process of attempting to use the python that was generated by Dialog Builder, I'm finding a few other issues. I'll summarize below in addition to my already mentioned post regarding semicolons: All instances of the true/false inbuilt constants are listed in all caps (i.e. TRUE, FALSE), which generates an error since the inbuilts in python are "True" and "False". Dialog Builder is trying to pass strings directly to the GetStr function instead of an integer. Since all GetStr does, is index a number to a string I can't think of a good reason not to just pass the hard integer values in this call: dialog = vs.CreateLayout( GetStr('dialog_title'), True, GetStr('ok_button'), GetStr('cancel_button') ) Cheers, -gonda
Hey All, So, I've been working with Dialog Build for the last couple of days. Finally got my dialog finished and when I exported it, I noticed that Dialog Builder appended semicolons to the end of all the lines in the "#set alignments" section. Not that it matters functionally, but I figured for consistency this should get filed as a bug report. Cheers, -gonda