Production/Drafter, 3-5 years – High-End Residential
Charlie Barnett Associates (CBA - www.charliebarnettassoc.com) is a design oriented firm working exclusively in high-end residential architecture, located in San Francisco’s Mission neighborhood. Our projects encompass a wide range of styles connected through a common goal of creating contextually appropriate, timeless buildings that are tastefully executed.
We are looking for someone with approximately 3-5 years of experience in an architectural office and knowledge of VectorWorks is preferred. You’ll help guide our projects from start to finish - prepare as-built drawings, CAD drafting, and permit drawings. We’ll be able to work remotely.
Hourly rate to depend on experience.
30 hours + per week
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
• A professional degree in architecture.
• 3-5 years of professional architectural experience. High-end residential projects and experience is a plus.
• Well-rounded professional background that includes creative architectural design and documentation experience at all project phases, technical research and detailing. Familiarity with state and local building codes.
• Knowledge of VectorWorks is preferred. Proficient in Word, Excel; with some knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
How to Apply
Please include your name in the email header and forward the following to: email@example.com
• Cover letter
• Portfolio samples (including academic and professional work)
• Send via email only, PDF format, 20MB max.
• No phone calls, recruiter inquiries or drop-ins please.
• We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CBA is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply, and they will receive consideration for employment without bias or regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status as required by applicable law.