P/T Interior Designer/Drafter with Architectural training
- someone who can create original, exciting retail interiors with state of the art lighting, merchandising and colors? (If you've got the talent, we will train you in our specialty.)
- a 'get it done and get it done right' kind of person?
- a person who takes the initiative and a self-starter?
- organized, detail oriented and able to manage time while balancing multiple projects?
- imaginative but practical interior designer with a minimum of 5 experience in commercial interior design?
- a team player?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then we want to hear from you.
We're a small, but fast-growing interior design firm. Because of our growth we are currently looking for a like-minded professional to join our company. If you've ever dreamed about what it would be like to be part of a high performance team that gets spectacular results and has fun in the process, then act now.
Visit our website at www.BarbaraWrightDesign.com
Please submit your resume, a brief cover letter, salary requirement and portfolio