Do you crave a place where you can bring creative solutions? Are you excited by design of outdoor spaces? Do you enjoy connecting with client’s inner dreams? Constant Learning, visualizing the impossible, detailing the vision, carrying a positive attitude the permeates our team. Working in an environment that values time and space. We work hard to play hard. Challenging creative work.
Our work speaks for itself, excellence, awards, amazing committed dedicated team, a mission with a purpose (live our best lives) small family atmosphere (we got each other’s back), the feeling of connecting people to something bigger. Fulfillment in creating new solutions that enhance people lives.
We are looking for a professional that has design and construction experience and determination to grow and learn within the outdoor construction industry. The right fit is an individual with a growth mindset, drive for excellence and improvement, and a passion for outdoor projects. Our company culture is focused on growth, learning, happiness, and work/life balance. Our team is comprised of ambitious, self-motivated individuals; If you possess this mindset, we would love to hear from you!
· Must be Organized
· Must have clear Communication Skills
· Experience managing long-term design planning
· Deck Design Knowledge and Experience
· Experience Creating Conceptual and Detailed Plans for Implementation
· Experience in Sales and Presentation
· Architecture degree or equivalent with construction experience in the field
· Minimum of 2 years’ Experience using Vectorworks.
· Minimum 5 years’ Experience in the following construction areas: demolition, grading, drainage, hardscape, and structure construction
· Minimum 3 years’ Experience in planting, irrigation, finish material, structures (pergolas, decks, etc.), fire elements, water features, hot tubs, etc.
· Organization, passion, and experience
· Coordinate with Owner and Operations Manager on all CAD designs for projects
· Manage timelines, client communications, and client expectations throughout the company's design process on an ongoing basis
· Support construction implementation by ensuring accuracy of design installation at all critical stages of project execution
· Communicate with Owner on key design checkpoints regarding construction
· Ensure design vision is maintained and communication to clients is consistent and clear
· In-office management of files and organization for work, concepts, and details
· Communication of preparation of materials for the team
· Professional behavior and representation
· Exhibit positive attitude*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract