Stumbled across this thread as I'm trying to resolve what seems to be a similar issue.
- Have Vision 2019 installed (updated etc.)
- Installed a new copy of Hog software today (Version 3.12.0 b2351) on both, my Hog PC and Road Hog console.
- Unable to connect to either my Roadhog 4 or Hog 4 PC (on same computer.)
It's been a while since I've connected the console to Vision, but had it all working in the past.
Console can't seem to find Vision 2019, no matter what I try. (I am able to connect to Vision 2018 successfully from my Road Hog 4.)
- Tried networking through both, Hognet and Fixture net ports (Although, I believe Hognet is the correct port to use)
- Tried different IP ranges (Usually use Static IP's but tried DHCP server today as well.)
- Tried Re-installing Hog connectivity drivers
- 'Run Visualizer Stream' is enabled
- Tried different network cables etc (Again, verified all is working as I am able to connect to Vision 2018)
- Have disabled all firewall's (Both Windows Firewall and Kaspersky Total security etc.)
- Also tried running Artnet signal to Vision instead of Hognet as the dmx provider, no luck.
I'd be happy to assist with further investigation as I would really like to get this resolve.