Will you please confirm a couple items as I am still very hesitant as one of my main tasks is to send my drawings as PDFs to others (non-vw-users and sometimes not very computer savvy people either).
1. It sounds like the Exporting to PDF has been resolved to make a clean PDF.
2. It sounds like Printing to PDF through also works.
3. I need to check with my printers first to make sure they support 10.10 before updating - Could you please let me know how to do this?
4. Then I need to update to 10.10.2 and Adobe Reader Xi.
5. Once I'm in the clear and updated, I will have no problems printing to my own computers. However, if I'm in an industry where I am changing offices a lot and don't always know my future printers, I could potentially run into a problem in the future - would you recommend waiting to upgrade still? Or is the only resolution to this to only work with 10.10 compatible printers?
6. If I send out my PDFs to others, will someone else have trouble printing them if their printers or updated Adobe Readers are not in the clear? Would there be a work-around option I could offer them if those 2 attempts don't work? (I'm worried I would be sending out files that would not be printable to others)
All of these variables still make me very nervous to upgrade, yet I'm not sure how long I should wait or if these items will be resolved in the near future. Please let me know what you recommend.