Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ParkerJames

  1. I have a 2017 license and a 2022 license which is not an upgrade. Can I then sell the '17?
  2. Ya--I haven't tried the Beta and will wait. I have looked at a bunch of beach balls and some crashes as well. The remedy has been to shut down once in a while. That seems to freshen things up. Also--I am using an older 27" iMac as a second monitor as part of my workflow and I understand that is an issue as well. So I will have a couple files and a sizable PDF all open. I can't complain too much.
  3. Ya--makes sense business wise. I am not desperate, but would like to have Redshift available in reasonable fashion and TM--since the license offer. Its waiting on my greasy little drive. 🙂
  4. Well I'll be a suck egg mule. It worked. So strange. I have been using VW since 99 and 2022 for months joining tons of walls with no issue until the other day. I think I am no longer in Kansas. LOL
  5. There is a rumor about new Minis come June. We will see.
  6. You bet, Peter. I will learn what I can on Monday and email you. have a good weekend.
  7. Thanks, Pat. Until its worked out, I have that work around I mentioned. Just an extra click. LOL
  8. New file and new std workspace--same result.
  9. I have already tried the first, but will go ahead and try the second. Thanks, Pat.
  10. Seems like a yay, but perhaps I need to call VW on Monday to see how it works. I am not greedy, so I am sure we can help each other. 🙂
  11. I did not carry over a workspace as I use the standard and have not customized it. It has worked fine for a few months and just stopped the other day.
  12. Thanks, Pat--this is the kid of real world stuff that is helpful. From what I see at Apple--the current Mini with Apple silicon is 16 tops.
  13. The upgrade was not available to me as time had passed. I am in the US of A. 🙂
  14. Ya---kinda what I figured. I am running 40GB on a 2017 iMac and I maxed out the other day--prolly that leak. I don't want to spend Mac Studio dollars, so I reckon its wait until a new MIni comes out. I have 2 27" iMacs, so I would like to use them.
  15. It was downloaded at purchase and I have the entire file as I was using it up to a few months ago. I have no idea what it is worth.
  16. I am not sure how selling this stuff works, but I have a 2017 of Fundamentals, Architect and Renderworks that I don't need since upgrading.
  17. Ya--I spent good money for it. Disappointing it is. I want a refund. 🙂
  18. I just discovered a work around. If I right click on a wall and select 'join' from the menu, I can then click on the second wall and they join appropriately. What the heck.
  19. I put in a Service Select call for help on Wednesday and haven't heard back. This is so weird. New file, old file any file---wall joining simply doesn't function. I can drag a wall into another and the auto join function takes over, but that is it. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?
  20. Keeping this simple--is anyone using the fatter one with 16GB of ram? If so, with Monterey and VW 2022 is it sufficent to render in a reasonable time and to use TwinMotion? File sizes maxing out at say 400MB.
  21. Same layer as is active. I will call support later.
  22. Nah…been doing this since 99. no error I get the highlighting when clicking but nothing happens.
  23. It simply stopped working at all. I thought it may have been a corrupt file. Nope. Brand new fresh file today and same result. VW 2022 Sp3 using latest Mac OS. Need a solution as this is untenable.
  24. My primary screen is a 5k iMac 27 and the second is an older 27. This is adequate. At this point all,I care about is enough horse power to adequately render redshift and use TM. it seems the economical route may be a new release of a mac mini. Likely projects maxing at 400 or so MB. Honestly, right now it is confusing.
  • Create New...