• Announcements

• JimW

How to use the Wishlist   09/21/2016

Create a new post here, stating both what you would like to see added to Vectorworks or it's supporting systems and web pages and why you would like that change made. If you see an idea you like, press the ^ arrow to the left of the post's title to promote that idea or feel free to comment on that idea with any additional considerations or concerns you may have. 

Wishlist - Feature and Content Requests

Please post your Vectorworks wishes and suggestions here. There is no guarantee when, or if, these will be incorporated, but we will make sure that all requests are entered in our database.

Explore Questions

1. 25 votes
    4 answers
  2. 9 votes
    9 answers
  3. 8 votes
    3 answers
  4. 7 votes
    2 answers
  5. 7 votes
    0 answers
  1. 0 votes
    0 answers
  2. 0 votes
    0 answers
  3. 5 votes
    0 answers
  4. 2 votes
    0 answers
  5. 1 vote
    0 answers

7,335 questions in this forum

1. Workspace Editor

0 votes
    6 answers
  2. Layer Links

0 votes
    1 answer
  3. multiple viewports

0 votes
    4 answers
  4. Text/Font Tracking

0 votes
    0 answers
  5. Printing

0 votes
    6 answers
  6. Print monochrome

0 votes
    1 answer
  7. 0 votes
    0 answers
  8. Thought Controls

0 votes
    3 answers
  9. 0 votes
    1 answer
  10. Voice control

1 vote
    0 answers
  11. automatic dimensioning

0 votes
    0 answers
  12. 3D-Export

0 votes
    0 answers
  13. Measuring Angles

0 votes
    4 answers
  14. Making Helixes

0 votes
    1 answer
  15. wish list

0 votes
    0 answers
  16. 0 votes
    1 answer
  17. Dual G-4 PROC.

0 votes
    0 answers
  18. marquee tool

0 votes
    0 answers
  19. Hide Wall Edges

0 votes
    1 answer
  20. 0 votes
    0 answers
  21. 0 votes
    2 answers
  22. Units?

0 votes
    5 answers
  23. hidden line rendering facets

0 votes
    6 answers
  24. ACAD layers to VW groups

0 votes
    1 answer
  25. Keyboard Input Focus

0 votes
    3 answers
  • Upcoming Events

• Hi,   In my custom title block, I have a file name field, thats automatic takes the dokument file name at use this in the titel block.   But if i rename my file and open it, the title block is still using the old name. If I then open the title border settings, the title block updates itself. My quistion is. Why dosent it update automatic when i open the file, and are there a easy way to update all title block in the file in one go?
    • The from data is in spreadsheet cells. I didn't need it from database rows... Sounds interesting though.
    • I have not actually tried the script, but was the range you were pulling data FROM in a database? Or was the FROM data stored in spreadsheet cells?   I ask because I have not been able to find a way to access the row that a database subcell is in. I have a request in for a function that will return the cell address that a worksheet script is running from. I have a number of scripts that could be very interesting if only I knew WHERE the script was running.   Pat  
    • I only used it in a database row. But I think it should also work in a spreadsheet row.   Thanks for the manual!
    • @Luis M Ruiz Hi Luis, you work looks outstanding. Could you send me a link towards your interior tutorial, i can't seem to find it on your profile. I am working on VW 2017, with RW. Thanks ! 

• 7150 Riverwood Drive
    • Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA
    • Contact Us | 410.290.5114

• © 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All rights reserved.
  • Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.