About This File
- Places books in a row using different types of chaotic or not-so-chaotic arrays
- Eliminates books that are too tall or wide for the box
- Allows to randomize the sequence of placement within each book collection
- Option to repeat the list to fill long shelves
- Six different types of random angles or all straight
- Offset from shelf edge (Random Max/Min)
- Allows for any number of stacks in-between standing books
- Number of books per stack (Random Max/Min)
- Offset and angles for stacked books (Random Max/Min)
- Option to have only stacks, no upright books
- The gap between angled books and stacks is not correct. I won't fix it 🙂
*** Configure your books using the Marionette instance provided in the document. Then, make a copy. Ungroup that copy to lock its values. Start over. This will speed up your workflow considerably and you won't have to wait for each Marionette instance to recompile ***
What's New in Version 2.3 See changelog
- Converted to Vectorworks 2020.
This needs Vectorworks 2020 SP3 to run. It will run in earlier versions but with some annoying alerts.