About This File
This node converts referenced symbol to group using the specified conversion options.
- Don't convert subobjects
- Convert plug-in and symbol subobjects
- Convert all subobjects
- Keep group (leaves symbol contents in a group - in addition to the usual grouping by Marionette)
- Ungroup group (ungroups symbol content, but you get the usual grouping by Marionette)
(*) Information for Marionette aficionados:
Due to the nature of the underlying VectorScript command vs.SymbolToGroup(), simply using this.SetLinksObjects() doesn't work. In order to overwrite the network output properly, the following had to be done:
- "Keep group" actually moves all group content into a new group, then deletes the old group
- "Ungroup group" actually recreates all group content outside the group, then deletes the old group
Created by ComputerWorks GmbH.
Compatibility: Vectorworks 2019 and higher.