A Node which creates Measure Lines in Polygons (Line from every vetex point to every other vertex point).
1. p2p Lines:
2. Perpentidular Lines (Perpentidular Line from every poly vertex on every poly edge):
To sort out needless lines, there are several filters integrated:
1. Double Lines automatically filtered with an epsilon (p2p is not the same as perpenticular if you look all 15 digits)
2. Measure Lines, which are identical with poly edges
3. Measure Lines, which are outside of the polygon
4. Overlapping lines. If two lines are parallel and both points of the smaller lines are on the bigger line, the bigger line is filtered
5. Filter Lines over and lower than min max values
6. An Option, to return a number of length (Return first x values). As example if there are measure lines with the length (1.2, 1.2, 1.25, 1.5,) and the value is 1, two lines with 1.2 will be returned. This value is holding on perpendicular and p2p lines.
Turn off Debug options like "Show Edge", "show Outside Poly", Filter small length (niches) and set "Return first x values" on 1 or 2 to get optimal results. So a normal result will look like this:
Attached there are three examples. An Example with spaces, An examples just with polys and an example as PlugIn. PlugIn is good for playing with the options to see changes prompt.