This Examples shows, how to automatically create sheet layers and viewports from objects of the design layers. In this example, a sheet layer will be created for every exhibition place available on the design layer. It creates a 1:20 close-up from the specific exhibitor's place and an overview plan with a marker of the exhibitors place.
This Network-Template could be used whenever you want to create automatically documentations out of your drawing. As Example:
- Put a Viewport of every Space Object in your drawing on SheetLayers
- Put Viewports from Building Elements close-ups (Windows, Doors etc.) on sheet layers
Also this Network contains some very powerful custom nodes:
1. Enhances BBox, Enhanced Rectangle, PutByRefPoint those are just to save time for calculating width, length and ref point of objects
2. Function Two (like standard function node with two inputs), SetParent
(1. and 2. Already available on this forum)
5. VP Layer Visibility
6. Add VP Ann (Annotations in Viewport)
7. Nodes for getting Marionette OIP Data which is not possible with "Get Record Field"