NanaWall WA67 2.0.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a Marionette Object that can be used to simulate the WA67 Aluminum Clad Wood Folding NanaWall door. It allows you to set the panel width and height as well as the configuration and system. Based on these parameters, it calculates the overall frame width and height and creates a record format for the door that can be called in a worksheet. The insertion point of the door is the center left of the door, so if you choose a configuration with a different number of panels or you change the panel width, the PIO will extend or contract from the left (instead of from the center like regular door PIOs in Vectorworks). I would welcome feedback on the usefulness of this - is there something you would like it to do that it doesn't do? What does it do that you don't need it to do? As far as other types of NanaWalls (such as sliding panels), I am trying to figure out a way to script those as well.

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

Here is a version of the file that works with 2019 - this version also fixes a bug with the record format.

• Like 14
  • Love 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this just keeps crashing for me - any ideas why it would do that os-x 10.11.6, VW2019 and tried 2018 - crashes VW as soon as i try to alter the naowall item.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@nealjane1 I uploaded a new version of the file with the date _190228 and it appears to be working fine in 2019. Please let me know if this solves the problem.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, sbarrett said:

@nealjane1 I uploaded a new version of the file with the date _190228 and it appears to be working fine in 2019. Please let me know if this solves the problem.

Fantastic! now its working perfectly!! - thank you so much thats brilliant.

• Like 1

What does a marionette object do in a wall. It works great, how to i reverse engineer this marionette script? Where do i look at the network? sorry I lack practice